- This event has passed.
West Coast Casualty Construction Defect Seminar
May 9 @ 8:00 am - May 10 @ 1:00 pm
America’s Largest, America’s Favorite, America’s Best, Construction Defect Seminar, West Coast Casualty’s Construction Defect Seminar for 2019. For our 2019 seminar we now begin our search for topics and where better than to look but to the community we have served for over 29 years making us the world’s oldest, largest and most experienced event concentrating on the prosecution, defense, insurance coverage and technologies for these specialized claims and litigation.
Like always, we turn to our national and international audience for the topics they wish to learn about and affect this community as well as for emerging trends of this specialized area of claims and law.
Please feel free to submit a topic or subject which you believe is important to you, your industry and/or the community at large.
Our subject matter for 2019 includes, but is not be limited to the following:
• With limited coverages available, how will cases be resolved for those carriers who’s coverage’s trigger;
• With ever changing legislative and case law changing throughout the country, how will consumers, contractors, subcontractors, attorneys and carriers respond in order to provide needed coverages and defenses for this kind of risk;
• What insurance endorsements seem to working and what endorsements aren’t;
• Where are the challenges coming from and what are the responses for these claims;
• How can parties work together toward resolving cases more effectively and efficiently;
• What can be done to mitigate expenses while providing a full and complete defense to policyholders;
• Have wrap policies worked?, or failed? and what needs to be changed and improved?;
• What new technologies are available?;
• Why does it seem that there is more litigation and less resolution?;
• What are the new claims that are now emerging?;
• What effect does all this have on the ability of reinsurance, and;
• What have we learned that prepares us for the future?;
In May of 2018, just over 1400 people ventured to Anaheim California to hear our speaker’s views and opinions on the controversial topics of construction defect claims and litigation. Many came to keep abreast of current case law, coverage law, current technologies, current and developing techniques in this field of specialty. Many came to glimpse into the future of where construction defect claims and litigation will be going. Many came to meet their colleagues, other counsel, judges, mediators, the vendors as well as the other attendees in the world’s oldest and largest venue regarding the educational aspects of construction defect claims and litigation.
Event dates are subject to change. Please check with the show organizers before booking travel arrangements.