It is smart to track economic indicators to better understand and prepare for economic fluctuations that affect your business.
- Strong Earnings Offset Stagflation Fears | Seeking Alpha
Homebuilders and the broader Hoya Capital Housing Index were also among the leaders on the week following a … housing starts permits …
- US Existing Home Sales Rebound in September, Up 7% – Bollyinside
“Housing demand remains strong as buyers likely want to secure a home before … providing a tailwind to housing starts in the medium term.”.
- New housing trend continues in Athens | News | dailypostathenian.com
Athens had five new housing starts in the third quarter with a total added value of $660,000. “We continue to see that growth,” said Casteel.
- ALERT: 2 Housing Stocks to Buy Before November | The Motley Fool Canada
Housing starts fell last month, which will continue to exacerbate supply issues that have underpinned a market that is not suffering from a lack …
- Affordable housing is top issue for New Milford mayoral candidate Hine: 'Keep people in town'
He said the housing trust that has been established in town towards affordable housing is a good start, but more needs to be done.
- United States Imports of Automobiles & Parts (bci 616)
Imports of Automobiles & Parts (bci 616) in the United States increased to 29097 USD Million in August from 28686 USD Million in July of 2021. Imports of Automobiles & Parts (bci 616) in the U …
- United States Overnight Repo Rate
The United States Overnight Repo Rate increased to 0.05 on Friday October 22 from 0.03 in the previous day. Repo Rate in the United States averaged 2.24 from 1995 until 2021, reaching an all time high …
- United States Existing Home Sales Prices
Single Family Home Prices in the United States decreased to 352800 USD in September from 356700 USD in August of 2021. Single Family Home Prices in the United States averaged 126704.50 USD from 1968 u …
- United States – Credit Rating
Standard & Poor's credit rating for the United States stands at AA+ with stable outlook. Moody's credit rating for the United States was last set at Aaa with stable outlook. Fitch's …
- United States Car Production
Car Production in the United States decreased to 1.06 Million Units in September from 1.81 Million Units in August of 2021. Car Production in the United States averaged 5.78 Million Units from 1967 un …