September 27 @ 9:00 am - September 30 @ 7:00 pm
THE INTERNATIONAL HUB FOR DEVELOPMENT OF SURFACES
The international companies which participate at Tecna have created the most efficient and sustainable factories in the world. They have revolutionized their production processes and the range of end user applications with the creation of enormous cut-to-size slabs. They have focused on digital technologies and robotics, becoming the global reference for innovation and technology.
A single exhibition to design the future of surfaces. The main focus of Tecna are seven:
- Digitalization: solutions and software for the digitalization of factories and the evolution of production processes
- Raw Materials: preparing raw materials and products for installation
- Decoration: conventional and digital decoration systems
- Finishing: finishing and cutting large and extra-large sizes
- Handling & Packaging: Internal handling and packaging solutions
- Logistic & Transportation: all the most innovative requirements to resolve logistics problems
- Green Solutions: reducing polluting emissions, fumes, waste water and other industrial waste. Renewable Energy, co-generation
Event dates are subject to change. Please check with the show organizers before booking travel arrangements.